Saturday 14 August 2010

Kid's Critique

You know when an adorable snot nosed little kid shows you a master piece formed from a felt tip with only a hint of ink and uncomfortable amounts of crayon and you think 'What the bloody hell is that?!?! but instead you grin and bear the monstrosity that is offending your eyes instead praising said kid for his artistic endevour?
Well THIS/ Guy had had enough and has instead decided to tell the world what he thinks of childrens 'master pieces'

''I am Maddox, a 32-year-old computer programmer and writer. I can spell, draw, and do math better than your kids, so I've taken the liberty to judge work done by children. I'll be assigning a grade of A through F for each piece: ''
''Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. ''
 
Brilliant XD

No comments:

Post a Comment