Monday 18 October 2010

Things of the Day

First Thought of the Day:

If Balloons don't pop when you put Sellotape on them, why don't we make balloons out of them?

This was followed shortly after with 'Why the hell am I dreaming of my old art teacher (Mr Bennett) coming onto me whilst i discuss with a mate about how Sam Clarke is so tidy?'

Room Temperature of the Day: MINUS A FUCKING BILLION!!! I lost a toe to frost bite whilst I was still in bed!

General Observation of the Day: After My mums 40th, we now have obscene amounts of cake in the house, some may say enough to sink a boat of cake (not a cake in the shape of a boat - obviously). We have uncomfortable amounts of cake, its oozing from our pores.

HOLY SHIT THAT SCARED ME! of the Day: Our 'Bin Cuboard' (which doesn't actually have a bin in it any more but instead is named after its legacy) has developed a squeaky hinge, however instead of adopting a stereotypical creaky door sound of 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR', it sounds like a baby kitten in distress, it systematically made me jump about 3 foot in the air (apparently i'm scared of distressed kittens) and make me look. TWICE!.

Self note of the day: This post needs more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment